Sunday, September 24, 2006

I'm a resident!

This is just a quick post to say "I'm a NZ Resident" now. The paperwork was gathered, the documents reviewed, the hoops jumped, the fees paid, the passport stamped, so now it's official.

A friend at work says getting residency, rather than just my work permit, is the difference between "I work here" and "I live here."

I'm glad to say that I live here now. Here's a photo of where:


Lovely Greymouth, New Zealand
with the Grey River spilling out into the Tasman Sea

2 Comments:

At Sun Sep 24, 01:19:00 PM GMT+12, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

 
At Sun Oct 01, 03:30:00 PM GMT+13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay Brian!! So Happy For You, I will come to visit one day! hugs. love, Mrs. Koz (NJ, former Ms. Fish!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home